- The PCs arrive in Lightstone and arrange healing for Gillian.
- The PCs identify several magic items in their possession.
- The PCs dispose of several dangerous objects, including a jar of mummy dust, a soul-trapping box, and a cursed sword.
- Andarssac begins trying to join a “philosophical society” called the Illuminated Eye.
- The PCs unload lots of art and gems to the trader Brucca, who promises to sell the treasure in Kyros and send the PCs the profits.
- The PCs arrange transport by barge up-river from Corwyn back to the Moot.
- When the PCs arrive back at Caer Haegnant, they realize that, in their absence, the soldiers have “impressed” their stabled horses.
- The PCs receive payment for their scouting efforts in the Borderlands and supposedly compensation for their horses.
- After making sure that they are ready and provisioned (including a new donkey), the PCs head out to reach the cave of Grandmother and the Matron again.
+ 500 xp (Roleplaying)
+ 125 xp (Exploration)
= 6,300 / 6,500
oh dear Zeus no don’t mention money
200 gp from Bouffard for goblin reports
A military IOU for 5 horses